BRUSSELS (BELGIUM) (12 Hours)
Ask for a quote
This 12-hour excursion will allow you to visit the capital of the European Union, Brussels. Different wondrous buildings and monuments blend and mingle in different architectural styles, Gothic, Asian or modern : Brussels is a genuinely and typically charming town.
BRUSSELS (BELGIUM) – PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR (12 Hours)
Code : BX/12H
This 12-hour excursion will allow you to visit :
– Brussels : capital of the European Union, Brussels can boast a large number of architectural wonders. Start your excursion by the most famous district of Brussels : the Grand-Place, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1998.
You can also contemplate the small but world famous Maneken Pis statue. Then continue your tour with a visit to the St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral: this Gothic style cathedral was the first church in Belgium. Then, cross the Bruxelles Park to admire the Royal Palace, the official residence of the Belgian Royal family. South of the royal quarter, discover the Sablon and Marolles districts, where you will have an insight of the more authentic part of Brussels.
Then continue your tour with the European Parliament, now a national symbol, and the Parc du Cinquantenaire, formerly an army maneuver field, changed to a park on the fiftieth anniversary of the Kingdom of Belgium.
Finally, complete your tour with the visit of the Laeken estate, a key spot in Brussels where you can admire another Royal residence and its attached greenhouses, as well as some interesting monuments of Asian influence.
* The offer details above are merely suggestions and cannot under any circumstances be considered as a fixed program.
* The suggested program is likely to vary according to season and demand.
BRUSSELS (BELGIUM) – PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR(12 Hours)
Code : BX/12H
Information to be taken into consideration when booking an excursion to Brussels :
* Our tip :
To benefit fully from your excursion, we recommend a departure from Paris at 8:30.
* Your excursion includes :
– The transfer to and from the place of your choice (specified when booking the excursion), in an air-conditioned vehicle.
– A tourist guide (English, Spanish, French: if you need another language, please make the request when booking).
* Please note :
– Pet animals are not allowed in.
– Night service, Sundays and French bank holidays: an extra 20% is charged on the basic rate.
– Rates are set and reminded when leaving Paris.
– Please book for your excursion at least 24 hours in advance, by telephone (+ 33 (0) 126.96.36.199.00) or online via our website