LOIRE CASTLES BY HOT-AIR BALLOON (12 Hours)
Ask for a quote
Seen from the sky, the Loire Valley is only more surprising. Known as “the garden of the France”, the Loire Valley is offered to your sight during a hot-air balloon excursion. Historic castles, splendid mansions, majestic parks: you will see it all during this unusual outing.
LOIRE CASTLES BY HOT-AIR BALLOON – PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR (12 Hours)
Code : LOMG/12H
This 12-hour excursion will allow you to visit :
– The castles of the Loire by hot-air balloon : more than a tourist tour, this unusual outing you will take you above the most beautiful sites of Touraine (Chenonceau, Amboise, Chaumont, Loches), Sologne (Cheverny, Blois) or even Anjou (Saumur, Chinon, Fontevraud). It is difficult, given the particular conditions of flight (the balloon moves according to the strength of the wind) to ensure a fixed itinerary. Therefore, not two trips are alike! You will have the chance to enjoy the diversity and richness of the French heritage through its castles, manors and parks.
* The offer details above are merely suggestions and cannot under any circumstances be considered as a fixed program.
* The suggested program is likely to vary according to season and demand.
LOIRE CASTLES TOUR BY HOT-AIR BALLOON – PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR (12 Hours)
Code : LOMG/12H
Information to be taken into consideration when booking an the “Loire region by hot-air balloon” excursion :
The flight :
– The take-off site is chosen the day of the flight according to the strength of the wind and the destination.
– The flight is as follows: greeting and briefing of passengers, preparation of the hot air balloon, transfer to the take-off place. The flight then lasts between 45 minutes and 1 hour.
General terms and conditions :
– Hot air balloon flights are mainly offered between March 15 and October 31, under good weather conditions (wind, lack of storm, no rain or fog).
– Footwear with heels or sandals are not allowed.
– Flights take place at sunrise or at dusk.
– Hot air balloon flights are prohibited for pregnant women, people with a prosthesis and children measuring less than 1 m 20 (3 ft 11 in.).
* Our tip :
To benefit fully from your excursion, we recommend a departure from Paris 4 hours before sunrise.
* Your excursion includes :
– The transfer to and from the place of your choice (specified when booking the excursion), in an air-conditioned vehicle.
– The flight in a hot-air balloon.
* Please note :
– Pet animals are not allowed.
– Night service, Sundays and French bank holidays: an extra 20% is charged on the basic rate.
– Rates are set and reminded when leaving Paris.
– Please book for your excursion at least 24 hours in advance, by telephone (+ 33 (0) 220.127.116.11.00) or online via our website.
There are no reviews yet.